Affin Moneybrokers Sdn Bhd, formerly known as Telenas (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd prior to August 20, 1999, was incorporated on September 15, 1983 but began operation on May 1, 1984. As one of the four money broking houses licensed to operate money broking business in the country under the supervision of Bank Negara Malaysia, Affin Moneybrokers Sdn Bhd is 100% owned by Affin Bank Berhad, a public listed company on the Bursa Malaysia Berhad.
As a money broking company, the principle activity of the company is to act as intermediaries or arrangers of deals between authorised financial institutions in foreign exchange and domestic money market. In return for this service, payment in the form of brokerage commission is received when deals between two parties are concluded. Clients of the company are financial institutions, insurance companies and Cagamas. The brokerage income and net profit before tax (NPBT) performance of Affin Moneybrokers has been consistently strong over the years.
As an international money broker, Affin Moneybrokers has business relationship with international money broking companies to act as an agent for transactions that involves foreign financial institutions.
AFFIN Moneybrokers Vision and Mission
1. To actively participate and positively contribute towards the development of Kuala Lumpur as a mature financial centre.
2. To uphold and abide to the guidelines that governs the profession and industry.
1. To be a market leader in the wholesale foreign exchange and money market broking service in the country.
2. To provide professional and quality service to our clients focusing on their immediate and long-term needs.
3. To be informative and innovative in our service incorporating to the latest available technology.
AFFIN Moneybrokers SDN BHD (106666-U)
25th Floor, Menara Boustead, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Steven Yap Kok Chow (Treasury)
Hasriza Kamaludin (Administration & Finance)